- go to a store when I don’t really need anything
- check if I got a lighter, tobacco, papers & filters stuffing up my pockets upon leaving the house
- waste money this useless when actually I’m about to try to live a bit more economically
- wake up coughing
- kiss stinking
- sleep worse than necessary
- have to go outside in any shitty weather, often alone
Let alone all the health impacts usually brought as scaring arguments. But kicking these points out of my life will just make it a whole lot better and easier, so it doesn’t feel like I’m giving up something.
So I simply quit.
There you have it. You now may officially slap me if you catch me with a cigarette.